X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "text area" help

Hello!,
    www.septemberschild.com
    I'm trying to use the "text area" tab at the top of the builder. I now have the scroll box I need, chose my background, text, color etc. Now....how do I write in the box? I would like to use this box for updates on my front page so guests don't have to scroll down the page itself so far.
    Thanks for the help....

Re: "text area" help

Im sorry, I posted this to the wrong forum....I reposted it to the website builder forum

Comment

Elena,
      First- like your site and the work you do.

Now to the text area. This is a function for forms and will only work in that medium. So you would have to create a form to use the text area to present something in that box to your customers.

If you have never built a form before, I would suggest that you could accomplish the same thing by creating an I-Frame area on your page and then create a text page that is shown inside it. With this- all you need to do is update the text page and publish and it would show up in the I-Frame.

If you don't know what I'm talking about- please post back and I will explain how to do it. Meanwhile- here is an example. Click Here

Cheers-
      Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Text area can be used even outside a form. Furthermore, pasting "readonly" in the text area html ( Inside Tag ) makes it non modifiable.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Very cool! Learn something new everyday is my motto.

Thanks Navaldesign!!

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
          X