loaded gallery from photoshop wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loaded gallery from photoshop wrong

hi, my domain name is www.cherryart.co.uk but im stuck with my other site which is www.suzannewhitmarsh.co.uk i did a very silly thing, i made a gallery in photoshop and persumed i could just transfer it to my web page titled 'stripes' i put it into 'file publisher' icon and published it, now if type in web address for suzannewhitmarsh i get a blank page come up titled 'stripes gallery' which is the name i saved the photoshop gallery in. How do i remove this page from the web, i have tried to re publish my original stripes page but nothing happens. hope someone can help, many thanks

Re: loaded gallery from photoshop wrong

Hi, either via your c panel by going into the public_html area & finding the file, then deleting. Or the BV ftp area. Be careful with the BV FTP way as you don't get a 2nd chance.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanks chris, not sure about this but will have a go!

Comment

hi, i went to control panel, found public-html in 'file manager' clicked on this and the options were;
        delete file
        rename
        change permissions
        move
        copy

Not sure what to do to find unwanted page, dont want to mess up, did i go to right place, hope you can help, sue

Comment

for those of you who have same problem, i fixed it by publishing my index page again, hope this helps

Comment

Working...
          X