• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi All
    I am a relative newbie here and would like to introduce myself
    My real name is Elizabeth but I go by starlightowls
    I live on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland,Australia.

I love reading, computers, art and craft, and going to the beach among other things
    Starlightowls
    www.starlightowl.com
    StarlightOwl

Re: Introduction

Hi,

Welcome to Voda. You will get quicker response to your posts if you take off the bold and make the font easier to read. I speak for myself only, of course, for I am half blind and willing to help. But it seems to me that if you save the colors and font for the things you want to emphasize, the members of this forum will be at your service.

But, seriously, welcome and read, read, read, search (the button at the header bar), read, and then if all else fails, then post. Or take time out from the business end and find an interest in the chat lounge.

We are glad that you are here!

Best Regards,
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Welcome Elizabeth,
      Plenty of us Aussies here using BV and participating in the forums. I see you have quite a large site already operating. Noticed a few things that need tweeking. e.g. Some pages are Titled and others not, including your index page. Have you looked at your site in different browsers? Noticed some text partially hidden behind image using Firefox browser.
      Did you build the whole site with BV since you joined here in March?????
      I'll keep an eye out for you here.
      Rick (Down on the Farm- Sthn Tablelands NSW)

Comment

Hi starlightowls,

We are happy to have you here and wish you well. Your site shows a great deal of promise.
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by starlightowls View Post
          Hi All
          I am a relative newbie here and would like to introduce myself
          My real name is Elizabeth but I go by starlightowls
          I live on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland,Australia.

I love reading, computers, art and craft, and going to the beach among other things
          Starlightowls
          www.starlightowl.com
          Hi all I am Jatin form India, joined voda just now. I am very much fond of painting and crafting. travel and play out door games.

Comment

hi all. Jatin here please see my site jpmwebtech.com

Comment

Working...
            X