Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Adsense!

Hi Guys,

My name is Taqi and i am new to Bluevoda.

I want to create and test couple of 4 pages websites for my Adsense project using Bluevoda, i have keywords list ready, but do not have "CONTENT" to put on my websites, so can anyone help me PLEASE.

FYI.. I want to create website on following keywords:

1. Accounting Degree.

2. Accounting Software

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Re: Need Help with Adsense!

Hi Taqi

Are you an Accountant by any chance or have you picked a subject you have no knowledge of.

There are many sites such as ezines that allow you to copy content but you have to keep their links intact. Otherwise it is better if you can write your own content. Hope it all goes well.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

You won't get far with Adsense if you don't have good original content on your site. Concentrate on getting your site first, with good content, then add adsense.

To make any money with adsense you need to have visitors - visitors will only go to your site if you have something unique to offer them.
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by want2succeed View Post
        I want to create and test couple of 4 pages websites for my Adsense project using Bluevoda, i have keywords list ready, but do not have "CONTENT" to put on my websites, so can anyone help me PLEASE.
        No problem. Write some original content incorporating your keywords.

Comment

It took me three years (working 10-15 hours per day - 7 days a week) to firstly get two domains well established, to get good quality and quantity pages, text content etc before my Google Adsense program was ready to make me a decent income.

The worst thing you can do is set up a website with the sole purpose of gaining revenue from a program such as Adsense.

You need to concentrate on getting yourself a well informative, well visited, well maintained and updated site that many viewers find of interest. Once you have that behind you, then and ONLY then can you consider Adsense revenue.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Write a 500 - 750 word article every day for a year. After that you will have a 365-page website full of original content that should earn you a few bob from Adsense.

Comment

Thanks all for your valulable inputs :)

Guys, There must be a software which creates content automatically.

I am aware one website creating software, which is exclusively for "Adsense" and it creates fresh "Content" on every page you create.

The name of the software is HYPERVRE, but then it isn't as good as Bluevoda..

======

To,
              BlueVoda Team

INDEED BlueVoda is amazing, i am all set to use Bluevoda, but then do not know how to add fresh content to my web pages.

I do not want to use Hypervre to create my websites, I WANT TO USE BLUEVODA.

PLEASE help me Bluevoda team.

Regards,

Taqi

Comment

I'm not quite sure what your question is.

I am aware of software that takes one article, and then by moving the sentences around creates another article full of the same key words as the original.

However, having read some of the articles produced by it, they do not make much sense, and are not easy to read.

To make a success of Adsense you need to get lots of visitors to your site - this means you have to rank highly in search engines. If you don't have good original content you won't get high ranking, and you won't get visitors, and you won't make an income from adsense!

Whether you use BV or any other software to design your site.

Spend time writing your content, then create your site. And still be prepared to work on it and wait for 3 years (as has already been said) until you start to see an income.
                Trish
                www.Limebrook.com
                www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Yes, there is software that creates content, but it is unreadable garbage. How long do you think your visitors will stay on a site that is full of cr@p? How many sites will link to yours? You do know about the importance of inbound links, don't you?

There are no shortcuts, if you want visitors to stay awhile at your site, and maybe - just maybe - click on an adsende ad, then you need original, entertaining content and plenty of it.

Comment

Adrian
                    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

As everyone says you need the content on your website for the visitors to come and then they must also find your site useful and informative. Give them reasons to come and stay ..

You do not need fresh content everyday .. once you have a well informed website, you don't have to change the content everyday ..

There are websites that have the same content today as they have had 8 years ago and it's not as if they lose their ranking or spot by not continuing to put "new" or "fresh" content daily ..

Maybe you might consider yourself a "catch all" information site by gathering the best from other sites, pdf documents, the best articles, and check with the owners of these articles about using them.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The idea of adding a new article every day is not because fresh content is the key, but because high volume content is the key. After all, you wouldn't wait until you had written three hundred articles before actually publishing them would you?

Comment

Originally posted by AJ113 View Post
                          The idea of adding a new article every day is not because fresh content is the key, but because high volume content is the key. After all, you wouldn't wait until you had written three hundred articles before actually publishing them would you?

I really think we have a long way to go considering we have "keywords" written only .. with no content .. perhaps a website should be born firstly as Phil has hinted ... PLAN YOUR WORK AND WORK YOUR PLAN .

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                          X