9.2 download help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.2 download help

I've been trying to download and install 9.2. Every time I run the program, restart my computer and then check the version on the "help" section of Blue Voda, it still says 9.1. Appreciate your help!!

Re: 9.2 download help

Originally posted by debim1225 View Post
    I've been trying to download and install 9.2. Every time I run the program, restart my computer and then check the version on the "help" section of Blue Voda, it still says 9.1. Appreciate your help!!

That's fine.. you have the latest version.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks! I'm working on this site: www.madisoncountyshrineclub.com Several of the images that I have been able to post before, aren't showing up, as well as some text boxes. I have a text box above the events on the right that says "upcoming events", but when I publish, the words aren't there. Any suggestions?

Comment

hmmm... I can only think that perhaps some images are not showing up if you by any chance you moved them from their original inserted location ???

Perhaps a few have a few bad file names, lengthy names of images or those containing % or spaces will at times cause this to happen as well.
        - you could try renaming them to a smaller simpler name and see if this corrects the situation as well ..

- what page is your events on that you are having difficulty? I had a look, but could not locate ..

- Seems you are using a drop down menu as well, perhaps the menu is covering your text box?

Let us know where exactly this problem is so we can have a further look .

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The "upcoming events" are on the index page. Upper right hand of the page. The first one is 3/30/08 - Past President's Breakfast.

Comment

Hi, its a bit hard to say without knowing what was or is meant to be on the page, to what might be missing. Attachment of what i can see on the top right side.
            Attached Files
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

That's exactly what should be on there. I wonder why I can't see it in my browser?

Comment

Hi, you need to clear your cache. With the problem page up on your screen, hit F5 quite a few times. If this dosnt work you will need to have a clean up of your machine & clear the cache.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris! I've tried the F5 several times and it didn't work. I'll go through and see if I can clean everything out. I've deleted history, cookies, etc., and rebooted several times.

Comment

Hold the " Ctrl " key down and click on your browsers REFRESH button.
                    CarbonTerry
                    Semper Fi
                    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                    Zone 5 Photo
                    My USMC

Comment

Working...
                    X