Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web question

Hi,
    I have a question about designing a web page using Blue Voda. I need to create a interactive calendar where I can assign permission to specific user to do update and make entry at a daily basis. How can I create this calendar using Blue Voda?

Thank you.

Joe

Re: Web question

Look in your Control Panel under the Fantastico! Deluxe icon, and then find "Web Calendar" .... it's a free script you can install on your Blue Voda created web page/site that will perform as you desire.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili, Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by joeshea123 View Post
        Vasili, Thank you.

PS: If you want to actually "present it on your web page" you can do so by using an Inline Frame (iFrame), which will create a "window" to view it as if it is installed on your page. Web Calendar should be 'installed' in a separate directory (i.e. www yourdomain.com/dailycalendar/ ) which is automatically created for you if you put the "title" in the little box at the top of the install screen......
        An example of this effect can be seen here on this site in progress. Get in touch with me if this is too hard to understand by emailing me via the 'Webmaster' link at the bottom of this website example...

...and on we go!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X