Webmail question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webmail question

I am trying to set up email in CP, but at the moment I do not wat to set up Outlook Express, I want to use my own web mail account (which is Cytanet.

I went in to 'Add a new forwarder' and it tells me 'All email sent to info@shedsandfencing.com will now be copied to shedsandfencing@cytanet.com.cy'

However I have sent several test emails yet none of them have arrived in my webmail.
    Has anyone any ideas where I might be going wrong.

My site will just have text giving the contact email address, no link or button or anything.
    Regards
    Jaykay

Re: Webmail question

It's a matter of traffic, connection, or filtering by your provider ---- nothing (apparently) wrong in your setup that I can see.....give it some time!

* You need to connect with your provider to retrieve mail, as it is not "copied" into your account's webmail, but forwarded from there to your named processor, right?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The instructions offered via Tutorial and in earlier threads do in fact encompass foreign mail clients and domain extensions effctively after all, right?

Good For you!

....and on we go!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

This is a well known issue with cytanet. I seems that they have too many problems recieving emails. Many fellow members from cyprus have reported the same problem.

Since webmail is not faster if it is with cytanet rather than with VH, i suggest that you use your VH webmail, or you create a gmail account and forward everything there.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X