Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database Queries with PHP

hello
    i wanted to know if i already created a database with ABVFP and now with some help of a script (.php) i can aquer the information to my web page ?

i tried to run a check up for that with this script :

<?php mysql_connect("host", "user", "password") or die(mysql_error()); echo "Connected to MySQL<br />"; ?>

and it denies intry always

any one ?

Re: database Queries with PHP

Originally posted by dannysheps@hotmail.com View Post
    hello
    i wanted to know if i already created a database with ABVFP and now with some help of a script (.php) i can aquer the information to my web page ?

i tried to run a check up for that with this script :

<?php mysql_connect("host", "user", "password") or die(mysql_error()); echo "Connected to MySQL<br />"; ?>

and it denies intry always

any one ?

Hey Danny,
    You didn't have to start a new thread but if that is all you wanted and I'm sorry if I didn't catch that.....Go to your control panel. Click on phpmyadmin. It will open up a new window and will take you to where your databases are located. If you named your database ABVFP then click on that link to view your database.
    Diane
    www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

yeah i shouldnt open it here but maybe other people that r'nt looking in that subject can help.

i did go in to my phpmyadmin and all...but still its not what i wanted...

i need to create a table in the database YES(no problem here)
      but after i created a table and put in information i want that the information will appear in my web page automaticaly

Comment

Originally posted by dannysheps@hotmail.com View Post
        yeah i shouldnt open it here but maybe other people that r'nt looking in that subject can help.

i did go in to my phpmyadmin and all...but still its not what i wanted...

i need to create a table in the database YES(no problem here)
        but after i created a table and put in information i want that the information will appear in my web page automaticaly
        lol yeah you definitely gotta wait for the big wigs to get on that has that knowledge. Did you contact Naval yet?
        Diane
        www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

nop
          in the support form there i dont know why but they ask my user name and password...thats a bit weird and there are not red astrics there but all the fields are requierd

i hope he will see it here

Comment

anyone ?

Comment

Got It

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X