sold site need assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold site need assistance

I was curious if anyone could help me out. Recently I sold site with domain the client wishes to keep BV as the host. How do I direct the billing and allow the purchaser to reside in the original cpanel the site was built on?

I have full plans on continuing on with BV because of the unsurpassed support in all areas. So what I would like to do is set up a dedicated server and go from there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Pet121

Re: sold site need assistance

Your best bet will be to Submit a Support Ticket to see if they allow you to actually change the billing information associated with the account.

Otherwise, he might need to simply create his own account, and simply re-publish everything to the new one (and copy/FTP any other files you deem necessary as well).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Submitted a few support tickets but have not received a enlightening answer yet. Because this purchaser is a colleague and friend I gave full access to cpanel.

I instructed him to blow off some email accounts etc…. But when it came down to billing we became rather confused? The domain, site, and all creative works belong to him.

Coming from a highly competitive industry swapping ISP is not a good thing. We were hoping the only thing that would have to change would be the billing.

To certain degree I think this makes sense. I have no further vested interest in the site nor domain.

I am pretty pumped about starting it over. The sooner this gets resolved the better.

Thanks Vasili for your feedback!

Just to add I could change the billing information but there are archived material. What I worry most about is identity theft.

Pet121

Comment

Multiple tickets? Not a good sign.....you should know better!

The rest is unfounded fears, overcomplication, and mis-placed understanding.
        Re-read my post and see the clarity of the "methodology" I suggested. Write and sign a disclaiming agreement between the two of you, and move on agreeably.......
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Submitted two tickets both were unrelated and yes I certainly know better.

Comment

Working...
          X