How To Set Up My Web For Affiliate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Set Up My Web For Affiliate

How To Set Up My Web For Affiliate,i Have Been All Over This Site To Try And Find Out How I Can, Learn How To Make My Site An Affiliate Site. Please Help.

And Another Thing How Do I Make A Pay Link, Need 2 Of Them 1 So People Can Pay Me An 1 For Affiliate To Be Paid How Do I Do This
    And Also How Do I Set This So I Know They Have Paid Thanks I Am New At This I Like To Learn

Re: How To Set Up My Web For Affiliate

Skipper
    You will most likely have to purchase an Affiliate Management software package. They can be somewhat expensive! Google for the terms affiliate management software or affiliate manager software, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by judavvforum View Post
      Skipper
      You will most likely have to purchase an Affiliate Management software package. They can be somewhat expensive! Google for the terms affiliate management software or affiliate manager software, etc.
      WRONG!

As a VodaHost customer, included Free with each account via the Treasure Chest is a software title called Post Affiliate Pro, one of the most robust and capable software titles out there.

You can simply Submit a Ticket to Support to ask them to allow you your free access to it, and they will even install it on your Voda-Hosted site as well, leaving you to reap the rewards of not only having the best hosted website, but one that is empowered with the best affiliate software also!

For more useful background information about Post Affiliate Pro software and the features you can plan to use for your website, visit the official website.
      * Remember that PAP is Free to all VodaHost clients, so you do not need to worry about downloading, paying, or installing as discussed at this site.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank You All For The Info

Comment

Originally posted by skipper0007 View Post
          Thank You All For The Info
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment