Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can people pay with VISA???

Hi,
    I have published my first website, a site were people in Denmark can book/hire strippers. But during my first week, I experienced that if my page had a "pay-with-creditcard"-solution, I wouldŽnt have lost some of my possible costumers....

Is it possible to make a credit-card payment (espescially VISA) availble on my already existing page? And if yes, how?

Best regards
    Rico

Re: How can people pay with VISA???

Originally posted by RicoRos View Post
    Hi,
    I have published my first website, a site were people in Denmark can book/hire strippers. But during my first week, I experienced that if my page had a "pay-with-creditcard"-solution, I wouldŽnt have lost some of my possible costumers....

Is it possible to make a credit-card payment (espescially VISA) availble on my already existing page? And if yes, how?

Best regards
    Rico
    Yes many ways... if you are only looking to create one or two payment buttons why not use paypal?

If you want to take a credit card number from someone to process a payment you can either have set buttons that take a set amount when clicked on, OR you can upgrade to Virtual Terminal' through paypal. For a small monthly fee it allows you to take cc details on your site, or by email or by phone and process them through the paypal site.

I used to lose loads of business until I got the virtual terminal.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X