Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple pages in BV

Hello

in many sites that allowed you to upload files (pics or just words) after lets say 10 users uploaded there stuff and now there is another user wants to upload, it will create a "page number mark" that will allow you to choose which page you want to see...or automaticaly will create the 11th message in page #2

*like lets say here in the forum , after 20 threads it will create another page number(that after you can go there directly)

hope you understand my question

- and is it possible actualy to make everything work with only 1 html page

thanks

Re: Multiple pages in BV

You will probably want to check a site like hotscripts.com for a download script you can just install on your website. In general it can't be done with a single html page, it can be done with a single php page, but the php page needs the script to paginate all the uploaded files (which is where a script you can find on hotscripts.com will come in).

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

thanks alot

Comment

does any body know where or what exectly should i look for ?

whats kind of script ?

10x

Comment

In the php category search form something like "download system", or "download manager"

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
          X