Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you page, help

Hello, i have done every thing it said to do and when, i go to right click
    and go to html change info there is nothing about mail there, what am i doing wrong, i have done what they said, i entered thank you file ex php now i right clicked and nothing about mail HELP!!!!!

Re: thank you page, help

The mail goes on the form page. The thank you page called ACTION.php gets the CODING only. You should be right clicking and adding the script to the page html. the only editing you do here is on the EMAIL line where you change it to yours.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: thank you page, help

The codes does NOT already exist in the thankyou page html. You need to COPY the code from the tutorial (look UNDER the video tutorial, there is a text, step by step tutorial, including the necessary code and instructions)

and then you need to PASTE it in the thankyou page html.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X