• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with this maybe you know

I like to know if i can have an add an remove button on my site for text
    is this possible and is it the same as adding a text box and button

Re: need help with this maybe you know

What is an add and remove button for text ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

so they can put info in and then remove it

Comment

You are still not explaining what you need. A box where they can put text means a form text field. But i still don't understand what you mean be "remove" button, unless you intend a "submit" button.

Please watch carefully, and then READ the text under the video presentation, in BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1

If you still can't make it, you should probably hire someone to do it for you. It can cost as little as $20
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

sorry i was not clear about what i wanted, i like to know if i can have a box on my site that people can put info in so the next person that gets it, can remove it, and put there info there, like a ? for the day box, thats it thank you

Comment

Working...
          X