Main page - auto fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main page - auto fit

Hi, I currently am a member, but my laptop is down. My brother started our website, www.fundaz.net, and I have downloaded bluevoda under my email as well. My question is this: When our website is pulled up on a laptop or anything smaller than a 21 inch monitor, you end up with left to right scroll bars as well as up and down scroll bars. Obviously we'd like to see it have just the normal up and down scroll bars. Is there something to make it adjust automatically to whatever screen it is on so we don't have that problem without completely redoing the first page? I can be reached at jonpvnaz******.com
    Thanks,
    Jon Pevehouse
    www.fundaz.net

Re: Main page - auto fit

What you build your site on has no bearing on how it will show to others. What WILL matter is how wide you build your site.

If you build your site between 800 wide then you will have no sidewards scroll whatever PC anyone views your site at, however as a small minority are now still using 800 wide to view sites, it is fairly safe and common to build to around 940 wide.

Start your site as far to the left of the builder as possible and set your page guide borders to the width you want the page to be.

In your page properties set it to 'centre in browser'
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X