Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing domain name

hello
    i bought a domain name with the BV deal and i wanted to know if i can change the DOMAIN NAME to a different one or i have to buy another one ?

thanks

Re: changing domain name

Originally posted by dannysheps@hotmail.com View Post
    hello
    i bought a domain name with the BV deal and i wanted to know if i can change the DOMAIN NAME to a different one or i have to buy another one ?

thanks
    You can't change the domain name as you have now purchsed this, however, if it is really important and necessary to you and you have NOT started your site, you can ask VH to reset your account with a new domain. However, you are probably just as well to buy another one and just add it as an addon domain.

Last week I opened up an account for a client under a certain domain name, only to realise that I had already opened it two days prior!!!

In this case obviously I had to get VH to reset the account to another client of mine which I was going to open anyway the following day. There was no point in me having two accounts under the same domain.

It really depends on your reasoning for the change, are you able to elaborate?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

hi
      no problem cus anyways i need a site and host to practice , i was just wondering.

how should i buy a new domain if i need ?

Comment

Originally posted by dannysheps@hotmail.com View Post
        hi
        no problem cus anyways i need a site and host to practice , i was just wondering.

how should i buy a new domain if i need ?
        If you are looking to buy through VH I believe this may be the link
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

10x

Comment

Working...
          X