Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Hola ....

Hi (hola) everybody...

I'm spanish girl and I'm new building my photography website... too complicated for my mind... so any advice and help is deeply welcome...Thanks for reading กกกก

Re: Hi, Hola ....

Hola KaoSpain,

Welcome!

It seems difficult until you familiarize yourself with the program. The tutorials are a great help. Also Ladyeye has made a tutorial for beginners that is a great help. Find any of her posts and you will find it in her signature below her name.
    When you have questions you will find help simply by asking. The forum is subdivided into many categories for specific topics but many of your questions at first will probably be answered by posting here: Blue Voda - General Issues.

Nice to have you and Good luck to you!
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

hi and welcome ... I remember that feeling well ... don't worry we were all there once ... watch all the tutorials and play around until you get something you like ... good luck ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Welcome,
        Best advice is have fun, also if you have a specific question, there is a search at the top you can put in yourtopic and it will bring up threads related. Good luck!!
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
        X