Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• view in different screen sizes

Hello

i know that some onr asked it already here but it seems i cant find this thread.

im building my site in 15'' wide screen and i opened mt web page in a 15'' square screen and my site was occupying only half of the screen height ...

i saw in few sites that in different screen size the main frame is adjasting to the screen size and the center information shrink with this size also

how can i make it also ?(that at least the upper title and the bottom once will adjast)

thanks

Re: view in different screen sizes

Hi, the screen size has very little to do with how the site is seen. It is more down to what resolution the monitor has been set at.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

well the resulotion is the same in the pc and the laptop but the laptop in widescreen (and the site made to fit in height - the end of the page = the end of the screen).

when im watching it on the pc (square screen and more high) the page finishes at mid page , cus it made only this size)

it doesnt fit to all of the page height if its a resulotion problem how can i solve it before , where should i change the resulotion of the page or how it will be seen .

thats my site www.brasilwebdesign.com

please check if its ok ....

10x

Comment

Hi, your site looks fine on my monitor, with a small gap down the left & right. As for changing the resolution, the same place you had seen the resalution before (well the resulotion is the same in the pc and the laptop) There will be controls to adjust it in these areas.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Im having the same problem.
          I just finished building my site and now I see that i kind of messed up the resolution.
          If you could check it and tell me what's wrong that would be great.
          It's called psychicmanual.com

thanks.

Comment

danny, you site looks ok to mee too.

ofirbeiel, first always start your own thread, do not jump someone elses. It is looked down upon and you will not get the help you need if no one knows about it. Second your site look ok on my screen.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
            X