i need help with member log in button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help with member log in button

ok on my front page i have a members form box with email and pass it is set as member in my properties, now do i do the same as i did in email sign in
    Thank page or do i do it different thanks

Re: i need help with member log in button

I have no idea what you are talking about...please try again. Also please click here.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

its a members log in,, user name and pass word, with submit button
      how do i do this do i do it the same way i did my thank you page sign in
      or do i do it different... i hope this says it right

Comment

An email opt in form, as you have built it, is simply a form that sends you the visitor's name and email address.
        A Member Login is an entirely different thing, unless you want to make a simplified version. Normally, when someone registers, his details are emailed to you and also are stored somewhere (usually a database). Then, there should be another script that will allow or deny access to the protected pages.

This is not a simple form, it is an entire script. Also, depending on whether you want paid memberships or not, it might be even more complicated.

So you have 3 options:
        1. Create a password protected folder and publish your protected pages in this folder. The form you are talking about could be usefull for users to ASK for a username and password, then you create them and mail them their log in details.
        2. Search the net for a free membership script, then you can try to customize it to suit your site theme
        3. You can purchase one: Watdaflip has this one, based on a password protected folder, i have another one, based on a database, with a subscription payment module available. More are available on the net
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X