I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

Hi to all again and to the new members, you probably don't remember me I was "Pixel" in my previous Bluevoda life?
    I have been in and out of bluevoda over the years my first site was "Tiger Snowsports" then "Flynn Photography" and yet again I have been hook line and sinkered for this fabulas web community. ****a

Re: I'm Back

Hi ****a,
    So what's the go? Do you get a bit nervouse when your Military promotions start to embarrass you? ;) Actually, you went AWOL whilst (and still are!) a Seargent First Class! I joined a year after your last post.
    I have to say, I like the photo of the Scotch Thistle "looks" nice, but they are a 'bl**dy' pest here in Aust. I'm a farmer and it costs a fortune spraying them, chipping them out, as they spread like wildfire in our climate. :( Oh, and when it comes to handling sheep or fleece that has thistle nettles in it is murder!
    So I'll definitely spot your Avatar among all the others :)
    Cheers & welcome back bonnie lassie,
    Rick

Comment

Re: I'm Back

Hi Sonia.

Guess you were before my time. Welcome back and look forward to getting to know you....
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
      X