Can I move my BlueVoda web pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I move my BlueVoda web pages?

I have a virus on my computer and my husband needs to clean the harddrive to get rid of it. Can I move my BlueVoda Website Builder and web pages to another computer? I have everything backed on on a zip drive.

Thank you,
    Cyndy
    Pupplove@msn.com

Re: Can I move my BlueVoda web pages?

Yes, you can. However, you will probably need to reestablish the path to the images, or they will not appear in your BlueVoda. Nothing to worry about, even if you make page changes, the images are already on the site, so they will appear ok there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How do I reestablish the path to the images?

Cyndy
      pupplove@msn.com

Comment

Just the same way that you do when you insert a new image. You double click the image and select the picture from where you have stored it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X