My website email as default email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website email as default email?

Hi Voda folk. I have moved to another province in Canada and have been on dial up for the past four months......so I have not been able to do much with my website. Lol slow dial up only loads up half the pictures on the site. So it's taken four months to find and connect with the only high speed internet service in our rural area. I am now on high speed satellite service.

My problem is: the service provider only offers 10MBs of upload download for their email service. I was advised to go with GMail for my default email service but GMail has a policy agreement that they can use any info, photos, etc. for there own purposes including modifying such info or giving such info to other companies. Seeing as I am an artist and I often send photos of my artwork, as well as reference photos for other artists to use through email, I can't go with Gmail without giving them permission to use my artwork in anyway they see fit.

My question is: can I set up and use one of my website emails as my default email? Is this adviseable or possible? And if I do set it up as my default email.........can I upload and download quite a few photos through it, without going over my bandwidth limit? Or going over my email limits or violating one of the Vodahost policy agreements? Thanks in advance!
Working...
X