X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DATABASE question

Hello

i read the Advanced form thread but i wanted to know if its possible to create a form that DOESNT send me an e-mail , i just want to collect information from clients , so i dont need it to notify me to my e-mail
    but the "your e-mail" is a requested field.

10x

i working with ABVFP

Re: DATABASE question

Yes, why not? Simply delete the email address scripted field and element(making the action value null).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

leave the e-mail box empty u mean ?

*even if they saying by (*) that its a requierd field ?(i mean in the ABVFP)

Comment

You may wish to email General Navaldesign personally to have him guide you on how to edit the script, if you do not know how.
        I do not personally use the ABVFP extensively, so I would not venture my capable editing skills to edit his script...

Are you sure nowhere in the original VodaTalk Thread is the option to "collect info only" [to the the DB] not presented??

And (albeit a long-shot) his site may have some "Helps" that display this option....

Comment

There was no such option in my plans, however, some time ago, i have made the email address not required, so simply leave it blank and you will get the info stored in the database but no email will be sent. Make sure to also disable the Autoresponder.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ευχαριστώ!

Comment

thanks alot guys !

Comment

Working...
              X