X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Page Missing - Help!!!!

Hi there me Again

URL www.toxicfree4life.com - Lesley Pool
    I have managed to publish my website with some difficulties along the way, but now when I Go thru Internet Explorer and put in my web address I have the index page which is linked by a button to the 2nd page, but the third page is not being shown.
    All pages are saved as: index.page2,page3.
    Page three is important as this is where my html box for names and email address is required.
    Can someone please give me some advise as to what I should be doing.
    I am worried as the public are not seeing the full website etc.

Cheers
    Lesley Pool

Re: Web Page Missing - Help!!!!

Well, obviously, the page that shows when using the link above has been saved as "index" and not with the page scheme you described.

* It really IS "Best Practice" not to save/publish pages as "page2" and "page3": not only is that de-value any hope of SEO metrics by the page title and Meta, but it certainly does provide a visual manner for you to organize and logistically creatre your navigation properly, doesn't it?

> Re-examine ALL your pages to verify they have indeed been saved and published accordingly (often a page is published without first being saved, and if not archived, cannot be retrieved in the same manner it was errantly published).

I also noticed that the "Get Now" button is not hyperlinked....should it be? or is this a download link? (Nonetheless, even if to a PDF, the hyperlink should show in my browser. Double-check that you have indeed properly created hyperlinks where required).

Where is any sign of a navigation theme? Where is your 'Home" link, or interior navigation links? How is one supposed to go from page to page?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi thanks for your advise but what is hard to understand is I save as I am constructing my web page and the other two pages have published just fine even although they have not been hyperlinked(whatever that is) so why then does page 3 not show.
      I am totally confused and frustrated ready to give up cancel everything it has been a nitemare.
      I am here in NZ and find it extremely difficult to get instant andvise. When I put a support ticket in with a problem I have to wait until the next day to get a reply etc.
      I am having traffic to my website but they can not get to page three which is where I want to capture them for their name and email etc.
      Any further advise would be of help???

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        > Re-examine ALL your pages to verify they have indeed been saved and published accordingly (often a page is published without first being saved, and if not archived, cannot be retrieved in the same manner it was errantly published).

I also noticed that the "Get Now" button is not hyperlinked....should it be? or is this a download link? (Nonetheless, even if to a PDF, the hyperlink should show in my browser. Double-check that you have indeed properly created hyperlinks where required).

Where is any sign of a navigation theme? Where is your 'Home" link, or interior navigation links? How is one supposed to go from page to page?
        You really need to review the Tutorials on Linking Pages together....it is much easier to see things done that way than it is to troubleshoot your issues via posting and guesswork.

Trust me.....just take an hour out to go over things (max time to fix everything yourself), and pause the video when necessary to do the work right then and there on your pages live!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X