No announcement yet.

Add multiple email accounts to Outlook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add multiple email accounts to Outlook?

How do I had multiple email accounts to outlook, and have people log on to their email account via outlook on the same computer?

I can set up my account on outlook and it works just fine. But when I add another email account, it doesn't seem to work, and if it did work how would they check their account, because mine seems to be the default and even if I change the default email account to another persons' it will still be in mine.

Maybe this isn't even possilbe. Just trying to get email accounts on the my company computer so all employees can check their "employee email accounts" on the same computer via outlook.

Re: Add multiple email accounts to Outlook?

You can setup practically unlimited email accounts in Outlook. The software will check incoming mail for ALL the accounts and the messages will appear in your Inbox folder.
    You can also (if you use Vista) install Windows Live Mail, which allows to have separate Inboxes for each account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

So in Outlook, I can have mutliple accounts, but it only has one inbox, and all the emails go there, even if they are sent to different addresses? There is no way of having separate inboxes for each account in outlook?

Comment

You can create separate subfolders for each account yourself.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,

I have windows live mail installed but I am not having much luck sending emails...can anyone please tell me how to set it up? I appreciate it has been done ...but it has been done with outlook and I really really need the same breakdown of steps but with windows live mail instead.

thank you ,thank you ,and thank you!!

Comment

Windows Live mail has the same setup steps and screens as Outlook express. Only minor visual differences exist between the two.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi ,

thank you for you reply. I must be doing something wrong because i am not able to send emails. I can receive them but no send them...what can I do?

Thanks again

Comment

Navaldesign,
                Also, when i check in IE the telephone line comes up on grey with flag etc which means the line falls down and overlaps the email link on my contact page...this does not happen in Mozilla...how can sort this out? is it a vista thing?

Many, many thanks

Comment

Working...
                X