Hello Guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Guys.

Im a newbie at this forum hope you can guide me thru web making.And using the Blue Voda Web maker.Tanx for reading my post

Re: Hello Guys.

Welcome na23sh,
    The forum is a great place to get answers to problems. Having said that, the best way to get underway is to watch all the videos a number of times. Plan, Plan, Plan what you need to on your pages and how BEST to make it all come together.
    Read, Read, Read through various posts on the different forum sections. Use the SEARCH facility to find appropriate threads/posts that will probably reflect the same problems you have.
    When you do need to ask a question, think about how best to word your question and provide ALL the details you can including your web address or the URL to your problem page. This way, you will get a reply from someone fairly quickly. Conversely, if your questions lack details of your problem or indicate that you haven't bothered to try to learn for yourself, then you might not get a response at all.
    Good luck, and we look forward to seeing you up and running with a successful site soon.
    Rick

Comment

Hey there na23ish,

Meanderer's welcome advice is on the money. Help yourself and you'll find plenty of folks ready to help you as well when you need it.

LadyEye offers free tips for newbies that you might find very useful. Find any of her posts and you'll see it in her signature.

Nice to have you here and good luck to you...
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

hay sadonna ..... how are you....???
        actually i am looking for a friend.....are you interested in me.............plz reply sooon.....

Comment

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I am Bindu, new member of this site. I am from kerala, popularly known as God's own country. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site.

Comment

Working...
          X