No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

I知 new at web design. I started my design when I needed a web site for my small business. I got shocked with the design prices. So I decided to build one myself. I知 one of those people who think can do anything if I got enough time. So I知 here I hope you except me in you group and receive some guidance along the task.
    Thanks

Re: new member

Hi Myself Shia...m Too Anew Member,,....plz Let Me Know How To Get Link Withinternet....after Designing My Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by ziadn View Post
      Hi all

I知 new at web design. I started my design when I needed a web site for my small business. I got shocked with the design prices. So I decided to build one myself. I知 one of those people who think can do anything if I got enough time. So I知 here I hope you except me in you group and receive some guidance along the task.
      Thanks
      Welcome ziadn,
      You made a good choice. Plenty of help here for those that strike problems along the way in their web construction. Watch all those videos and use the search facility on this forum to seek answers that have already been given to others in the past. (Best way of learning and understanding).
      Always make sure you try hard yourself before seeking help. :)

Good luck.

Originally posted by shia View Post
      Hi Myself Shia...m Too Anew Member,,....plz Let Me Know How To Get Link Withinternet....after Designing My Web Page
      Shia,
      Welcome to you too. Same advice as above. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by linking to the web. I suspect that you might not understand that you have to have a Hosting Account with VodaHost to use the FREE software (BlueVoda) for building your site. Hosting is very cheap but it is definitely not free.

Rick

Comment

Welcome ziadn and Shia,

Good luck to both of you..
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hello Ziadn and Shia

Great to have you in the Forum and looking forward to seeing your websites.
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Thanks all. You made me feel like I'm a part of your comunity.

Ziadn

Comment

Working...
            X