Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABVFP help (for naval or anyone who knows)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABVFP help (for naval or anyone who knows)

im using to ABVFP to create few things in my site , and i wanted to know if i CAN /MAY change the option Date_Submission ?

it gives me something like that : "march/20/2008" all good till now but my site will be in portuguese and i wanted to change the march to another word , or even just numbers

is it possible ?

10x

Re: ABVFP help (for naval or anyone who knows)

Wrong Forum: Delete this Thread/Post and re-post HERE
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

ABVFP doesn't support at the present time "locale" settings. These would also include timezone and currency / date format.

If you wish to change the date format to simply numbers, you need to open the file dbts_abvfp.php in Notepad. Find this line:

$date = date("l jS F Y, g:i A");

and change it to be

$date = date("d/m/Y, g:i A");

Please note that the time is always server time, if you want to edit the time zone, you need to add this line:

putenv("TZ=Europe/Rome"); // Change to whatever your timezone is

Save again the file and upload it in your ABVFP folder, replacing the original file

just before the $date = ....... line
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks alot

Comment

Working...
        X