Animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation

I created a small animation in Animation Shop from ***. When I try to add it to my page the file type is not listed. When I change the pull down tab to "All Files" , I can then see the file a an option to open. The image box then says " IMage not Found". What am I doing wrong?

Re: Animation

Originally posted by squeeky View Post
    I created a small animation in Animation Shop from ***. When I try to add it to my page the file type is not listed. When I change the pull down tab to "All Files" , I can then see the file a an option to open. The image box then says " IMage not Found". What am I doing wrong?
    Are you able to 'right-click' on the animation on your PC?

If yes, then you can 'save photo as', and the go to BlueVoda and add the animation from your photo folder.

Best regards,
    Boris
    www.MyWorldIndex.com Your Daily Stop!
    FREE Marketing eBooks - FREE Website Traffic - FREE Google Ads - FREE AdWords Marketing Research Toolbar

Comment

I can save the animation as a GIF file or as an mng file. When I save the file as a GIF and add it to my page in BlueVoda the image is blank. When I save the image as a mng file and add it to myt page with BlueVoda, it says the "Image not found". What do I need to do to be able to add this animation to my page?

Comment

Does the gif work in preview on the BV web builder?

Have you tried publishing to see if it works?

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X