reinstalling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reinstalling

Thanks for all the help in the past with www.eyeonyouinvestions.net. I now have a new problem. I recently upgraded my computer and had to format the hard drive. I saved BV to another drive before I did it. My problem is that I can't get it back intact. first I got the program back but it didn't contain any of my website info. Next I managed to get my info back but it only contains the wording , non of the graphics. Is there an answer to my problem? Thanks in advance. Brad

Re: reinstalling

Originally posted by stringbender View Post
    Thanks for all the help in the past with www.eyeonyouinvestions.net. I now have a new problem. I recently upgraded my computer and had to format the hard drive. I saved BV to another drive before I did it. My problem is that I can't get it back intact. first I got the program back but it didn't contain any of my website info. Next I managed to get my info back but it only contains the wording , non of the graphics. Is there an answer to my problem? Thanks in advance. Brad
    Hi Brad,

I think you should contact BV Support about this. I think they can regenerate all of your BV pages. At least, I don't think you are able to correct it yourself.

Regards,
    Boris
    www.MyWorldIndex.com Your Daily Stop!
    FREE Marketing eBooks - FREE Website Traffic - FREE Google Ads - FREE AdWords Marketing Research Toolbar

Comment

Hi,
      It is possible that path to the BlueVoda folders differs from what it was before. It is also possible that the graphics sub-folder name or path to it differs from what it was before.

If possible ensure that the path is exactly the same as before, e.g.
      C:\Documents and Settings\yourPCname\My Documents\BlueVoda and the same for the graphic folders.

If the above is not possible, then you have to repopulate the pages with the graphics. Hopefully you still have the graphics in a subfolder, do you?
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Would be simple to review this thread to decide which course of action suits you best >>
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X