Which one do i chose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one do i chose?

I have some what of a problem that has been stopping me from starting up my web site.
    I have already downloaded BV and have already created my domain and all the sub domains i want.
    i was looking over the tutorials for the CPanal and noticed that for some accounts there is a limit to sub domains and add on domains. and in others it is an unlimited amount.
    How do i go about getting an unlimited amount? Is there a difference is what package i buy or is there a particular why i much go about getting these sub domains unlimited?

Re: Which one do i chose?

Apparently you confusion is infectious: even I cannot figure out what exactly to "tackle" first!

Are you sure you are in the right forum?
    There are no limits to domains, sub-domains, email accounts, or databases for any accounts available from Vodahost.

Blue Voda is a website builder "tool" and should not be confused with it having an ability to create domains or sub-domains....unless you are trying to describe the fact you have pre-created websites for domains you have not yet purchased and for sub-domains that have not yet been established????

All of the above indicates to me that you must not yet have an account with VodaHost, for if you did, you would already be familiar with the processes of owning a domain (and how to transfer/change DNS/manage) and have not yet had the validated access to your own "real" cPanel, which you would discover to be very intuitive and which you would be able to establish add-on domains just as the Tutorials instruct.

Please review the following resources to clarify you understanding and to choose the options that make sense for you:

VodaHost Account Features

Products & Prices

Account Signup

VodaHost Support (in case you need to ceate a ticket to address a problem)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Which one do i chose?

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Apparently you confusion is infectious: even I cannot figure out what exactly to "tackle" first!

Are you sure you are in the right forum?
      There are no limits to domains, sub-domains, email accounts, or databases for any accounts available from Vodahost.

Blue Voda is a website builder "tool" and should not be confused with it having an ability to create domains or sub-domains....unless you are trying to describe the fact you have pre-created websites for domains you have not yet purchased and for sub-domains that have not yet been established????

All of the above indicates to me that you must not yet have an account with VodaHost, for if you did, you would already be familiar with the processes of owning a domain (and how to transfer/change DNS/manage) and have not yet had the validated access to your own "real" cPanel, which you would discover to be very intuitive and which you would be able to establish add-on domains just as the Tutorials instruct.

Please review the following resources to clarify you understanding and to choose the options that make sense for you:

VodaHost Account Features

Products & Prices

Account Signup

VodaHost Support (in case you need to ceate a ticket to address a problem)
      Thank you so much. i was worried about what plan i should buy since they have three ways of paying and i was not sure if there was a difference in what you get with each one. your help was much help full.

Comment

Working...
      X