another newie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another newie

Hi all Im Ash Im from Geelong Australia and like many others in this forum before me I have absolutely no experiance with web building, Thus I've chosen vodahost.I am so glad this forum exists and will be using the test section as soon as my first site is complete enough for reviews I must give a big thanks to whoever thought of this idea. Just about all of my questions have been answered by others in the site somewhere and I am now confident I can actually do this..........I hope !

Re: another newie

Welcome to VodaLand, Ash!

I am sure you will find your questions already answered, and the more familiar you beome with these forums (and Tutorials - LOL) the easier it will be for you to locate the perfect soution to speed you on your way to making your online vision a reality!

Looking forward to working with you!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

G'day Ash,
      Welcome mate. It's pleasing to see that you are prepared to "search" before asking others to do donate their valuable time even in answering something off the top of their head.
      With your attitude, you'll be most welcome and very capable of achieving success with your site(s).

Good luck and see you around.
      Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Meanderer View Post
        G'day Ash,
        Welcome mate. It's pleasing to see that you are prepared to "search" before asking others to do donate their valuable time even in answering something off the top of their head.
        With your attitude, you'll be most welcome and very capable of achieving success with your site(s).

Good luck and see you around.
        Rick
        Heya ash,

Welcome to VodaLand and the best of luck to you! Look forward to your success here...

(Well said, Rick)
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Welcome Ash,
          You made the right move comming here, you'll get all the help you need!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

welcome,

A very good useful forum this is, I have had the best of luck in here and you will too/

Comment

Welcome Ash. I'm sure you are enjoying it here. Will see your site soon.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ash! All is possible here.

Comment

Hi Ash ... welcome to VL ... we were all where you are now once ... good luck with it all ...
                  kym, merlin & tala
                  creating white majick
                  www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                  www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                  www.merlinsmajick.com
                  www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
                  X