Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safari... Help... issues

Hi,

I have recently joined Blue Voda and converted my website to the software and am very happy with it. My site works great on IE and Firefox, but on Safari (mac) i only get a white page. Any ideas as this is real frustrating..

Cheers Tim

Re: Safari... Help... issues

Hey, you have to know that IE and Safari read the HTML code differently, I have both browsers in PC and MAC, and while building the website, They look a bit different, layout wise from browser to another.

The only thing I can advice so far is to use a compatibility solution which is use the common material in your site, for example, use GIF or JPEG NOT PNG, use Arial or Verdana fonts, no other fonts.

If you still think that is killing you to fit your site in, try to use dreamweaver or GoLive, they are easy to learn, safe and 100% compatible on everything.
    The Producer

Comment

When you view the source with safari does anything show?

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi, absolutely nothing shows on safari.. its not a font or pic problem its everything! eek!

Comment

Originally posted by timroutledge View Post
          Hi, absolutely nothing shows on safari.. its not a font or pic problem its everything! eek!
          As far as the cause goes, I can't help. Out of curiosity, I used the screenshot.org site to see a screen shot of your "home" page for browsers on a MAC O/S. anyone clicking the following link should be able to see these screenshots for approx 23 hrs after the time of THIS post.

To see click http://browsershots.org/http://www.bluelenslimited.com/
          and then click thumbnails for larger view(s)

Comment

Working...
          X