No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to everyone by saying hello.

Re: New Member

Welcome kievent and hello right back to you from the other side of the world! :)

Comment

hi im new here can anyone help me,,i dont have ip address you said that i can only publish my website if i have ip address please anyone help me

Comment

You need a Domain Name and you need a Hosting account.
        You can purchase Both right here
        VodaHost will give you a domain name free for one year when you take out a hosting account.
        You need to think of a good name to use as your domain name that is short, easy to remember and reflects your buisness.
        After you have watched all the Tutorial Videos and searched the topics on these forums you should be a long way to getting your website built. Ask questions here, but don't expect people to do all the hard work for you. OK? :)
        Good luck

Comment

Hello kievent,

Welcome to VodaLand and good luck to you

Jonalyn, Meanderer's advice should be of use to you. If you have more questions and have not yet signed up for a VodaHost account ask them here.
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi,

Welcome to you.

Tip of the day

Read as much of the archives, watch the tutorials and lots of practice with BlueVoda.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi,

welcome, this is a fun place....

Comment

Working...
              X