X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappearing backgrounds

Greetings!

I am publishing my site for the first time and everything seemed to be going fine. Then, for no apparent reason the background of my pages disappeared (went white). On the page properties there is still another background selected so, it should work. When I preview the page(s) it works. I have made no adjustments to my browser (Mozilla). What to do?

Dovydas

Re: Disappearing backgrounds

Hi, can you post the url to the page?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Comment

Hi, i have your background as "red035.jpg" but its not on your server, or at least not in the same directory. You could try re-entering the image as the background & re-publish, or just upload the image to the server.
        Its possible that the image might of been moved on you machine?
        Just on another note! Set your page to 802 wide & it should show as center.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris! I moved it over to the server using BlueFTP Manager. and it is working again. It was not moved on my machine but somehow was not on the server I guess. Funny how it had shown up so many times before. www.dkmillsaps.net

Comment

Often Blue Voda will let "slip" elements (shapes) and/or backgrounds either during the time you are working on them, Previewing them, and even occasionally when publishing them.
            It is often linked to how long you have had Blue Voda open on your computer, how many pages are in use at one time, or how many elements you have created on pages overall between times the page has been saved.

The root cause is predominantly your own system resources, the RAM on your computer, and how much is being called upon to properly allow Blue Voda to function. If this issue happens regularly, consider limiting the pages you keep open in Blue Voda at one time, and to use Blue Voda with a minimum of other programs running in the background (close browsers, Word, etc. to free up available RAM resources).
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X