I need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help!!!

Ok I have two websites through BV and now I am making another website. But this website is going to have merchandise on it and I can't use Soholaunch without them wanting to do a complete account reset and I DON'T want to do that at all. So I was wondering if some of the things that are in the soholaunch that I can use on the BlueVoda Website Builder. Some of the things that are in soholaunch I liked. Like example where the customer logs in and it keeps there info etc.. but I do like everything in it. So if anybody can help me or has any ideas on how I can use the same things that soholaunch has without having to use soholaunch let me know. Thanks

Domain name is yorkies-for-u.com

Re: I need help!!!

Every "feature" you wish to use in BV as mentioned is an action created by a "script" and it is possible to place scripts on Blue Vodacreated pages to do the same functions ... you just have to 'find' them and embed them on your pages according to this Tutorial.

First thing you need to do is make a list of the features/functions you really need, and to have a concrete Plan to work from.

I am sure if you Search the Foums using "key words" about the individual features that interest you, you will find not only a variety of suggestions to select from but the proper means to implement them as well.

Learning how to Search Forums is an incredibly useful habit to find solutions and answers to questions that have been posed many, many times before, and thus allows you the opportunity to proceeed without delay or the need to create another topical thread....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Alright thanks I will see if I can do this.

Comment

In the meantime (while you are writing up your "Features List"), you can browse these resources for scripts for inspiration....

www.hotscripts.com

www.dynamicdrive.com

Comment

I am wanting to add a login and logout like on the here but what would the name of that be called?

Comment

Membership, User Login, etc.

Take a look at General Navaldesign's solutions here, and even Wadafilp's signature for a solution not far from the VodaTree!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Do you know of any that are free that are just as good as the ones that you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by charm1981 View Post
                  Do you know of any that are free that are just as good as the ones that you buy?
                  Did you even bother to look at the links I posted above?

HotScripts and DynamicDrive are all free scripts...and I believe Wadaflip's "access" script is offered free also!

(I provided you with two alternatives from other trusted Community Members, and the other resources I listed have hundreds of free scripts to select from, each with just enough difference between them for you to find the one that suits you best.)

What more?

Comment

somebody help me...i sign up for domain name but i have no idea where can i get my ip address and i dont even know if my domain name is active.pls help urgent........

Comment

jon did you buy hosting? If not you wont get an ip. A domain NAME does not give you hosting or place to put your website, its like an address, like the letters on your house or apt that tells the postman where to find you. You can buy the numbers, letters at the hardware store, but that doesnt give you the building to put them on.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                      X