X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpublish

Hi there,
    Embarrased!
    Ooops, cocked it up. I published my site for the first time and was as bucked as hell, it all went well.
    When I got to check it out it had uploaded the faulty site. How do I unpublish please?

Re: Unpublish

Hi bucksbunny
    you can go to your cpanel and delete the file from your public folder.
    but do NOT delete the pubilc folder itself!
    or you can do the same in you FTP manager in your blue voda.. its in tools
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Hallo OB,
      Thank you for that.
      I have tried and tried again.
      The site would not accept my pw. after many tries using the same password, (obviously) it lets me in and comes up with another little pull down menu asking the same questions, U/N and P/W. It does not say which username and password, I seem to have a host of them, some for vodahost, one for the forum, and another for cpanel, which is the one I used.
      It keeps bringing back the blank pull down menu asking to be completed again and again. I am frustrated to the core. (and Arsenal lost on Saturday makes my day bad anyway)
      It must be wanting some other password, not the one in my welcone letter, if so which one. The one I used is given as MASTER USERNAME and
      MASTER PASSWORD, from my welcome letter. I can put the Pw in wrong once or twice, but not a dozen times. (I hope)

Comment

Originally posted by bucksbunny View Post
        Hallo OB,
        Thank you for that.
        I have tried and tried again.
        The site would not accept my pw. after many tries using the same password, (obviously) it lets me in and comes up with another little pull down menu asking the same questions, U/N and P/W. It does not say which username and password, I seem to have a host of them, some for vodahost, one for the forum, and another for cpanel, which is the one I used.
        It keeps bringing back the blank pull down menu asking to be completed again and again. I am frustrated to the core. (and Arsenal lost on Saturday makes my day bad anyway)
        It must be wanting some other password, not the one in my welcone letter, if so which one. The one I used is given as MASTER USERNAME and
        MASTER PASSWORD, from my welcome letter. I can put the Pw in wrong once or twice, but not a dozen times. (I hope)
        Hi Bunny
        yes is should be the master username and password you use to get in. i can only suggest you open a new thread about this! and blue voda will help you out with your problem!
        good luck
        adele
        Organic Baby
        www.little-butterfly.co.uk
        Please review my site: Thank You :)
        www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Working...
        X