Blocked web pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked web pages

I am having a problem with my router blocking web pages on Voda9. Pages on other Vodahost servers are okay. If I bypass my router and connect directly to my cable modem I can display Voda9 web pages with no difficulty. I am using a Link-Sys WRK54G wireless router and have worked with Link-Sys support to try to resolve the problen with no success. I was told I needed the port numbers of the server being blocked for further troubleshooting. Where can I find that information? I have checked Cpanel. Could there be some other reason for the blocking? The problem occurred immediately after I set up an add-on domain on the server. Thanks.

Colen Thomas
    No matter how fast you are going, there is always someone trying to pass.

Re: Blocked web pages

It should be port 80, I could be wrong, but I believe outgoing and ingoing web pages both use the same port. I have had this problem too before, I believe I just swapped out the router... come to think of it, just try changing your routers ip address (It may have been the different ip's of the routers that I swapped that fixed it) and if you have dynamic ip refresh your ip address from your isp.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Now I am being blocked completely. I can't display those pages when going directly to my modem. Extremely frustrating!!
      No matter how fast you are going, there is always someone trying to pass.

Comment

Submit a support ticket and see if their router is blocking you. If you enter your password wrong too many times you can get blocked for security reasons.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X