Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Area size and borders

Hello
    i found that in my web page (in my form) when users will write some text in the textarea box if they wont press the ENTER botton the line will continue to the left and wont go down to the line below (as here when im posting a thread)

how can i fix that open in the Form/textarea box

10x

Re: Text Area size and borders

OMG...you cannot reconfigure textboxes and how they function: either people know how to use ENTER and TAB and ARROWS (when need be) or they don't. You need anticipate only for those capable of using such technology, for those that cannot are automatically "naturally filtered out" and they can always pick up the phone....

You know how to use these normal computer features and functions, don't you? Sounding like a lot of unfamiliarity coming through.....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Text Area size and borders

This is NOT normal behaviour. The TEXT AREA field will by default continue to the next line when the line is entirely filled in.

Please provide a link to your form so we can have a look at the problem
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X