blue voda and soholaunch combination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue voda and soholaunch combination

hi i have just started building my website. i have seen the tutorials of both blue voda and soholaunch. i was wondering if it is possible to design a template in bluevoda and then upload it to soholaunch. it would be realy cool if that is possible cos then ill be able to add other good features that soholaunch has.

Re: blue voda and soholaunch combination

Originally posted by tadrapacific View Post
    hi i have just started building my website. i have seen the tutorials of both blue voda and soholaunch. i was wondering if it is possible to design a template in bluevoda and then upload it to soholaunch. it would be realy cool if that is possible cos then ill be able to add other good features that soholaunch has.
    NO.

BUT -- VodaHost provides the default template that you can start with, and customize them as you see fit, otherwise you will need to download a Soholaunch Template as an "add-on" from the Soholaunch site.

If you design a mock-up template, or "look" of how you want your page to be like using Blue Voda, you can then take that design to Ben at Template Zapper (one of the few Authorized Soholaunch Developer/Partners) who will re-create a custom template for you very affordably with a special premium Menu system included!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: blue voda and soholaunch combination

thanks for the help Vasili. i have one more question. how do i add a subscription button in soholaunch that allows my web viewers to subscribe a service of product?

in blue voda i pastd the HTML script provided by paypal and it worked perfectly. in soholaunch its much less than perfect...not working at all for me.

Comment

Working...
      X