Page linking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page linking

Question 1: I have created sub pages and have created a tool bar to hyperlink to these pages. When I go to the preview Icon to preview my index page and hit the tool bar to go to the subpage I created it doesn,t go to that page it goes to some Google page that shows my Domain name in bold letters. Does the web site have to be published in order for those pages to come up.

My Domain is housewaresupplys.com

Question 2: The buy now button ask for shipping details but the add to cart does not. How does the check out page know what shipping cost to add if its not entered on the add to cart detail.

Re: Page linking

Originally posted by housewaresupplys View Post
    Question 1: I have created sub pages and have created a tool bar to hyperlink to these pages. When I go to the preview Icon to preview my index page and hit the tool bar to go to the subpage I created it doesn,t go to that page it goes to some Google page that shows my Domain name in bold letters. Does the web site have to be published in order for those pages to come up.

My Domain is housewaresupplys.com

Question 2: The buy now button ask for shipping details but the add to cart does not. How will the does the check out page know what shipping cost to add if its not entered on the add to cart detail.
    Question 1: Yes you have to publish first.

Question 2: You put the shipping in the buy now button as you mentioned. This is where it will calculate the shipping. Only really good if calculating shipping per item. If you want to do something more elaborate you can do this within your paypal account.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X