saving bvp to memory stick promblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving bvp to memory stick promblems

Hello i am trying to save my index page to my memory stick then bringing it up in my friends computer who also has blue voda. When i take it to his computer and open it in bv i dont see the images and the text is out of allinment. How do i do this? also can i just bring it into his computer via ftp?
    thanks in advance
    john

Re: saving bvp to memory stick promblems

John,

You also have to have the images that its looking for. Saving just the html file or the bvp file wont do that.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I thought you were using Joomla as your website foundation, John!
      What has changed?

You might find a couple posts helpful in understanding the process you are describiing: Here , Here , and Here
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I was having computer problems last week so I put my files on a flash drive with the images. The next day my screen went black. So I borrowed a computer down loaded bv added the file and images from the flash drive the images did not appear on the files. So by putting files and images on a flash drive may not work for you either.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
          I was having computer problems last week so I put my files on a flash drive with the images. The next day my screen went black. So I borrowed a computer down loaded bv added the file and images from the flash drive the images did not appear on the files. So by putting files and images on a flash drive may not work for you either.
          Right.....now re-read the posts I mentioned above to understand WHY you are experiencing this: it is all about the images and their "paths" not being the same (be sure to have the images faithfully copied in the same-named folder in the same directory as originally on your computer -- copy them from the stick to the right destinations, if necessary).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X