How do i put my company name in Logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i put my company name in Logo?

Hi, i am new here and need assistance on how do i put my company name info into the logo i picked? Thanking you in advance.....

Re: How do i put my company name in Logo?

You are not exactly clear on what you are asking....can't tell if you are swapping oput images in a cart or other premium foundation, or if you are trying to figure out how to use Blue Voda to help make a nice logo/header.... Hmmmm??

1. Review carefully (so you can see past the "basic" and into the "inspired") the Tutorial on the LogoMaker built-in to Blue Voda.

2. If in fact you are using a shopping cart like osCommerce, Soholaunch, etc., or CMS script like Joomla...you will be better off getting all the solutions from their Support Forums directly (when there, do a simple Search to pull up the answers to your questions, for they have been answered many times before as well).

And, lastly, I sugggest you review "How To Ask For Assistance" here in the VodaTalk Support Forums .... it might make it easier for all of us to provide you with accurate help if we are all on the same page!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: How do i put my company name in Logo?

Thanks for all ur info, it helped; will try to be more detailed with my request info in the future. Have a great day !

Comment

Working...
      X