A Couple of Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple of Questions

I have a couple of very noobish questions.

1. How do I get it so that when I type in my domain name, www.swtmovie.com, this page comes up- http://www.swtmovie.com/News.html

2. How do I get it so the the color of links on pages are black rather than blue as they are right now?

Re: A Couple of Questions

hi yod
    1 publish a page as the one you said! ie make a page save it as news and then pubilsh it.
    2 right click anywere on page that has no image, go to page properties. its all in there
    hope this helps
    adele
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Re: A Couple of Questions

The default page that comes up when you type your domain name (without specifing the page name) is the pahe "index.html".

So as you understand, if it is the news page that you want to come up by default, save the pages as "index" and publish it.

For the link colours:

when you link text, or when you create a text menu, you will see that in the Link dialog box there is a tab (at the bottom) Style and another "Edit Styles". Click edit styles, and fefine yourself how the hyperlink should look like. Assign a name to the style you created. Then set the link to have that style.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X