Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I Am New And Appreciate Help

Hello everybody:

Im new at Voda Host as well at the web site building. I feel lost and very confuse. I think I understand everything when I read or see the tutorials, but it is very difficult to get started. I think many of you have been there and can understand how I feel.

I speak English, but my mother language is Spanish and I hope there is somebody who speaks that language, who has the experience to help me (actually I speak good Russian too).

I already have planned my web site, I know what I want but the problem is how to get everything to the Internet. Im looking for a spanish speaking webmaster who lives in Miami and can help me on a part time salary. Meanwhile, I will aprecciate any help.

Thanks and best regards,

Manuel
    www.distinclub.com

Re: Hello, I Am New And Appreciate Help

Hello!

I do not speak spanish but I would be glad to help you if you don't find a fluent spanish webmaster.

You can e-mail me via my website, I can help you out..
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Manuel,

[quote=Distinclub;223896]I feel lost and very confuse. I think I understand everything when I read or see the tutorials, but it is very difficult to get started. I think many of you have been there and can understand how I feel./quote]

I think we can all relate. But Blue Voda is something you will learn by doing. Just take baby steps (un poquito) and it will make more and more sense to you.

Your English seems very good and Spanish speaking or not, you'll find mucho help here.

Welcome and good luck to you...
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hello Manuel, I don't know much Spanish or any Russian, only english and german. Just have patience and ask questions and there are plenty of people here that will help. good Luck!!
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by Distinclub View Post
          I already have planned my web site, I know what I want but the problem is how to get everything to the Internet. Im looking for a spanish speaking webmaster who lives in Miami and can help me on a part time salary. Meanwhile, I will aprecciate any help.
          Manuel,

With offices in the Tampa area, we are more than capable of offering you the affordable expertise you are seeking to bring your web presence into full bloom (and your English is not going to be an issue!).

Email Us For a Complimentary Consultation!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

hi manuel ... I only speak English but welcome to VL ... this is a fantastic place to realise your dreams of a world wirde web presence ... always remember we all started where you are now once .... good luck ..
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
            X