Hello VodaHost!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello VodaHost!!

Hi...guys...My name's Amer!! I've just join your webpage thing and for your info ,I don't have any knowledged of website building and i wish you guys can assist me and much as you guys can..Thanks VodaHost!!!

Re: Hello VodaHost!!

Welcome Amer, I too am an amature when it comes to web building but the folks on this site, and the information and help avaliable makes a lot of difference using the search option in the forums for most questions should give you answers and any other problems just leave a post. I have had nothing but good advise and top class help from both the private people on this site and the vodahost admin themselves This is a very helpfull comunity of people hope you enjoy your stay and can't wait to see your first web site. Ash

Comment

You will get lots of help here.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Amer,

Lots of folks here will help as long as they can see you're helping yourself.
        Welcome and good luck to you....
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

hi and welcome ... most of us knew little about building websites until we came here ... remember to watch the videos ...
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.whiteshepherds.com.au
          www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
          X