Autoresponder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoresponder

Does the auto responder allow cut and paste. I want to do something more then just a basic type message. I do not know html or anything.

I need to know if I need to go to a different company for the autoresponding. If I have to go else where for the autoresponding any suggestions for who will give me templates or cut and paste options would be greatly appreciated.

Also I should say this is the easiest set up for webpage designing I have seen. Cost is great thanks. I will sign up as soon as my webpage is ready.

Elvin

Re: Autoresponder

Please do not confuse an auto responder with a mailing list management.
    An auto responder sends out one response. This is sent to the person who
    sent you the email. We give you unlimited auto responders with your account.
    But you can only use one per email address.

Mailing list management is an entirely diffrent thing. Click the link below to
    visit the company we use...

www.aweber.com
    Last edited by VodaHost; 01-09-2006, 12:32 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Autoresponder

Thanks for your response. I guess being new to this I did not realize there was a difference. Most companies call their mailing list management programs autoresponders. So that was the only term I was familiar with. Thanks for clarifying this for me.

My website should be ready soon. Once I am a member and my site is up I will post it for all to see. Thanks again for the simplicity of createing a website.
      Last edited by VodaHost; 01-10-2006, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X