Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot see the index page when typed in browser

Hello,
    I have a vodahost account since last 1 month and am hosting 2 domains--- www.luckygems.in and www.tools4traders.info
    I was able to add-on the domain www.tools4traders.info, however, I am not able to publish the site www.luckygems.in properly.( This was the free domain name with which I hosted my account).
    I have uploaded all the html, flash files and images on the public_html directory but when I type the address in the browser, I see the whole directory and not the index page of the website. Also. I can see see additional folder with name luckygems.in within the root folder.
    I would be thankful if any of the experts on this forum would help to resolve the issue.

Thanks.-----Kaustubh

Re: Cannot see the index page when typed in browser

Hello Kaustubh

Starting with www.luckygems.in

In BV did you save your home page as index? (all lower case)

When someone types in url, the internet is looking for your 'index' page

regards

Darren

Comment

Hello Darren,
      Thanks for your reply. I have named my index page properly, still I cannot see the home page when I type the address, but I see the public_html directory. Any more help will be appreciated.----Kaustubh.

Comment

Hi, you don't seemed to have published an index page to public_html for your www.luckygems.in site. This is assuming that this is you 1st & main site.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X