Getting Multiple Calendar Tools Messages in BV Inbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Multiple Calendar Tools Messages in BV Inbox

I've just found that I've received nearly 3,400 messages in my BV mail Inbox. In each, the Subject reads:
    Cron <(my control name here)@voda21> cd'/home/(control name here)/public_html/Calendar/tools/';php -q 'send_reminders.php'>/dev/null;

The body of the messages read:
    /bin/sh: line ): cd: /home/(my control name here)/public_html/Calendar/tools/: No such file or directory

The messages appear to be generated every 15 minutes. I deleted some, but it was excrutiatingly slow going and so I submitted a support ticket asking BV to purge them.

I don't use any calendar and don't know why this is happening. I went into Calendar tools and unchecked everything and maybe that will stop those messages from occurring.

Any thoughts or guidance will be most appreciated.

Thanks.
    Steve
    www.irstnorcal.com

Re: Getting Multiple Calendar Tools Messages in BV Inbox

These are mails sent from a cron job. Check it and eventually delete it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X