Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cron Jobs

Anyone that can help me please.

I am trying to set up a cron job but it says /usr/bin/crontab permissions are wrong. Please set to 4755 .

How do I change my permission settings.

Thank you
    Edna
    megamoneyblasterforall.com

Re: Cron Jobs

Hello
    navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

thanks for your quick replies and for erasing my previous email concerning the speed and quality of voda support.

I have been trying for 2 days to resolve the same Voda host CRON JOB bug: /usr/bin/crontab permissions are wrong. Please set to 4755.

I'm still waiting to hear from the Voda Support Team!

Is this (Cron Job) bug some type of major problem for Voda Host??
    Are they capable of fixing it??

Its becoming more and more apparent that the quality of Voda Host support is 2nd rate. Plz go ahead and delete this post as you did my last post but the truth remains obvious.

At least by deleting my post it means that you read them which is more than I can say for the Voda Support Team.

Cna you at least do me one favor Naval Design, can you tell me why and is their an altenative way to reach the Support Team???? my email is jroume******.com.

I have dealt with many support teams and usually within 24hrs the issue is resolved, and if it was not they would send me an email telling me that the problem requires more time to fix. I would understand if it was some type of major issue but a simple "file Permissions error" ???? 48hrs and they still can't solve it??

Thanks for any help and my apologizes, I'm simply frustated with this completely pathetic voda support team.

John

Comment

Working...
    X